The dreary winter months are halfway over, and Cataldo Landscape and Masonry knows that many of our landscape lovers out there are ready for the Spring when they can get outside and begin working on their yards. Luckily, there are a few things you can do in the winter to keep up with your landscape in Newton, MA that will help cut down your April chore list.
Yes- we said winter and we mean it! Though the cold weather might deter us from wanting to be outside for more than a few minutes, there are plenty of simple ways you can adjust your landscape and help it flourish during the spring and summer.
- Prune your dormant, spring-blooming shrubs and trees
- Inspect your trees and plants for potential animal damage
- Remove wet leaves if melting snow permits
- Eliminate broken or dead tree limbs to avoid injury
- Shovel salt-filled snow away from plants, trees, and grass
- Replenish and replace mulch around trees, shrubs, and garden beds
- Begin discussing landscape renovation plans with your landscaper
One of the best parts of working with a landscaping company near Newton is that they can set you up with a roadmap to success for the next season. Working with professionals who are well-versed in all things landscape in New England means that you will have the opportunity to learn from experts who have seen the ins and outs of these environments for years and know the best techniques to promote growth and a pleasing aesthetic.
If you’re still looking for that perfect landscaping company, get in touch with us at Cataldo! With three generations of experience under our belts, we can help transform your drab winter landscape for the spring season. All that is standing in your way is picking up the phone and calling!
If you have more questions about our services, contact us today at (781) 304-8900.